Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Top Ten Reasons why you should.....

Many times (pre skinny body, not to be confused with this post baby weight now,different issue) I said to myself. Ehhh I feel like crap about my body, but my husband hasn't complained so..what's the point. The point was: I felt like crap. I didn't want to be naked, but I still wanted to be wanted. I went up another size in jeans and I was like well, my old ones probaby shrank in the dryer. I'll know not to buy that brand anymore. Or I thought, hmmm sizes must be running smaller these days. I'll get the bigger size to be more comfortable. All these lies I told myself to make myself feel better. It's so easy to lie to ourselves isn't it. A picture is worth a thousand words and when I finally saw myself in this picture. It was Game On and I joined Maximum Fitness.

Below I've listed a few reasons why you should join Maximum Fitness, while some of these are funny, there is also some truth to them. So read on and enjoy or not, its really your choice.

10. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: All the other cool people are doing it.
9. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: you look down at your lap and can no longer see your pieces and parts.
8. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: you get asked "When are you due?"
7. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: You notice parts of your body shake when someone sits next to you on the couch.
6.You know you need Maximum Fitness when: you've posted on facebook about how you need to lose weight, change your life or get healthy.
5. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: your walk to the kitchen makes you stop for breath.
4. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: your bath towels have shrunk
3. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: during more intimate moments you notice you're out of breath during foreplay and you just got undressed.
2. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: Your a DD cup and your a GUY.
1. You know you need Maximum Fitness when: You look at any of these and wonder how I know this about you.

Check us out for Free if you've never been. www.maxfitstudio.com . Once you've gone Max Fit, you'll never forget. (yeah, I just made that up..so what)

2 comments: