Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm baaaaaccckkkk

But who really  knows for how long, I think my babe closed his eyes for a mere 30 seconds, 45 seconds ago, so I'm sure he will want something here shortly.

Boy sure wish someone would have warned me how much work this is, well my mom kinda did..when I was 16. "Chrissy you don't want a baby right now, live your life, go have fun." Well and I did. And it was a fun life and it still is..just in a different way. It's a different chapter of the same book with a well worn cover and the title half rubbed off.

I've just now reached my 6 week mark and I can start living again..mommies you know what that means...the ability to work out and be intimate with your husband, but the desire to do neither. Actually I can't wait to work out again, I feel like I have this pent up energy to go bust some butt and do 100 box jumps. Realistically I know that it won't quite happen like that.

My doctor released me to exercise, but not CrossFit since its pretty hard core. So basically I can walk on the treadmill or stairmaster, do some crunches maybe some leg lifts, and nothing over 20 pounds. Big Fat Boo! Heavy weight lifting can cause a prolapsed uterus, and we all know I don't need to be in the hospital on even more bed rest...I think I'd hang myself with a stethoscope. So a couple more weeks and I can get back to it. I am going to start building up my stamina again, its been so long since I've worked out, breaking a sweat will feel so new to me. It will be like starting over again.

It's going to be hard since I've already done this once and its much easier to maintain what you have than to have to start over again, BUT it will be worth it again to feel the way I felt before without all the added fluff I have now. I've lost 20 pounds so far but I still have about 30 to go.

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment